Customer relationship management (CRM) is a term that refers to practices, strategies and technologies that companies use to manage and analyze customer interactions and data throughout the customer lifecycle, with the goal of improving customer service relationships and assisting in customer retention and driving sales growth.
- Potential Customer Registration from Multiple Regions
- Region wise Lead Assignment for Follow up
- Lead Transfers Executive to Exec. and to Inter Regions as well.
- Automatic Categorisation of Potential Customers
- History of Follow ups and Conversation Mgmt.
- Auto reminders for Follow ups